Monday, August 30, 2010

Annie, Amy, Erin - Menomonee Falls, WI Senior/Back-to-School Portrait Photographer

This past weekend I had the opportunity to photograph three very beautiful and bright young women! This session was originally intended as a senior photoshoot for Annie, but her two good friends Amy and Erin joined in. The senior year experience is incomplete without good friends. These girls were so funny and definitely let loose and were very natural during the entirety of the shoot, which they seemed to enjoy. School starts September 1, this shoot was a great way to have fun before summer ends!









Update: As of yesterday, August 29, I am in Madison. Haven't started work at my part time job yet, but I am looking for jobs in my field and am trying to get to really know the city. I also hope to find other photographic opportunities!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome. These are really good, I think you're finding your strengths now (=

emily bee said...

thanks bro!

Steve said...

Nice work Emily!