Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ruger Painting! + Emily Bee Arts Monthly Newsletter REMINDER!!!

This latest painting was a Christmas Gift commission, it is of a beautiful golden retriever named Ruger. Ruger was diagnosed with a form of cancer, and this painting was done as tribute to him. The good news? Ruger's cancer has gone into remission!! :) This is the third pet memorial painting I've done these last couple of months, and I have had so much fun trying to bring the animal and its spirit back to life on a canvas--for memories to last a lifetime.




One more thing: Emily Bee Arts is set to launch Saturday January 1st! We still only have SEVEN subscribers. Email emilybeearts@gmail.com to subscribe. Issues include promotions, news about my business' world and the art world in general, coupons, and more!!! This issue includes what will be our ANNUAL NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL to subscribers ONLY. With the January issue, as advertized below, you get 20% off any photo session aside from weddings. Of course, there will always be news on my blog, but the newsletter is free and a closer look at Emily Bee arts and the art community. I might be begging, but I guarantee this newsletter will not be SPAM (I know, we all dread that stuff). Everything I write and make for the newsletter is done by scratch, and I hope to include things such as tutorials on how to make DIY artwork and stuff. So yeah, be cool. Subscribe. It'll be awesome :D!



PS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: