Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Design Samples: Save the Dates






I have decided to begin marketing designs to basically show what I can do, and then of course clients could then get a custom ORDER or go with one of my premade designs. Seems like a smart idea, should have thought about this before even though Emily Bee Arts has offered design throughout the young blooming of my business (not sure if it has blossomed yet). I started by making some save the dates, I plan on doing more of these and other designs such as thank yous, invites, greeting cards, etc. Aside from these samples, more can be found on my Emily Bee Arts facebook page. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BIGGER! (=
Seriously though, they look awesome!

emily bee said...

hahah they gets bigger when you click!!! im moving to wordpress soon once the layout's done, so then i'll post'em huuuuge. but for now, eh. lol