Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amy/Lime Kiln Park




Okay, if you are a regular reader/follower you probably realize that I have not updated my blog in two weeks. This is true....sadly. But the good news is the semester ended well and I am back in Menomonee Falls. Up until today I have been slaving away at one of my two Noodles & Company stores--the store I like the least, but that has nothing to do with art so we will not get into that. Today my friend Amy and I wound up at the local coffee shop and eventually meandered across the street to Lime Kiln Park to photograph whatever happened. We tried some shots with an umbrella, but those didn't work too well. Above are two shots that I yoinked from the shoot that I felt okay putting on my portfolios. They're pretty. Amy is pretty. So that is good. Let me say it was so great to shoot again. I have to do that every day so I don't go crazy.

I plan on doing a post with my work with drawings but sadly the door where the artwork was in a flatfile at school were locked in. I will definitely get around to doing a post with some highlights from Graphics Studio I. I have a solo show early this fall and 3 months to make art. Let's see what I come up with--the summer has only begun.