Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't Pollute My Dress




Here it is! As promised! This dress protests littering and pollution. Got trash you wanna throw it on the ground? Give it to me, I'll just sew it on my dress. This may continue to be a work in progress, I already found two clear plastic rings I plan on sewing to it. If not I am bound to create others like it as I have decided to take Advanced Textiles next fall and most likely major in it.

Right now in Graphics we are working on a brochure I am rather excited for. Chances are I will upload that on here. Until then, maybe I'll shoot more. Or draw.

2 comments:

everythingwasbeautiful said...

very nice (=
my favorite part is still the pop-tabs on the back.
i think this communicates your idea well, you should wear it...

emily bee said...

i DID wear it :D for crit...