Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Productivity and Technical Difficulties






I did four photo shoots today. One was for Emily, a former UWGB Theatre Major who still participates in shows. After we did her headshots she agreed to model for a shoot for my art portfolio out on the golf course. She wore a very tiny outfit but was such a trooper as it was very cold and windy outside. She never complained and even wants to go play in the culvert when it gets warmer. I also took photographs of my friend Alex tonight, just pretty portrait shots, we had fun with it.

Right now I am frustrated with my macbook. I finally was able to figure out how to unlock the raw files in my trash can but there is random crap labled .NEF on my desktop that is in use and apparently nothing can be done with it. I was editing off the camera and just want to upload them and drop them on my jump drive.

I will bring my camera to textiles tomorrow morning so I might photograph the dress.

Now, I will restart my computer. And hopefully get the crap off my desktop and upload my photos.

No comments: