Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Final Logo

As you probably have figured, the emily bee logo is on the header of my main blog page. It's cute, I realize that I could probably design a better one but after I made this one I was stuck on it. I can explain it for those of you who are thinking "Why did you use those colors and make it so cutesy and girly with the swirls?? It sucks."

Yeah, "Bee" isn't my last name. Kind of an inside joke, but people sometimes call me that and it goes with the first letter of my last name: "Bartos". And I don't really like my last name.
The orange and purple represent something my highschool teacher told me. She looked at my college stuff and mentioned that I use the same color pallette as I did in highschool--orange and purple.
The swirls are used because if you ever look at any piece of paper that has ever slipped between my fingers and into my possession, I draw swirls on it...I don't know why.

Today we have another critique in photo class. Mine however, still is not until Monday the 6th and I am very anxious to have my work chewed apart by the class...except I still need to get to Woodman's to pick up my prints. Hmm...Today I have three shoots *phew* So it will be exhausting, but fun. One is a headshot session (I finished my pricing guide last night!! YAY!), the next one is my art photography stuff, the last one is just me and Alex making her look gorgeous in the lighting studio. Later today I hope to share some of these online with you, along with my completed pollution dress, which did very well during critique yesterday.

I suppose I should get ready for class...

No comments: