Friday, April 17, 2009

Self Portrait 3



My friend Nik lives above a funeral home. Turns out his apartment is pretty fabulous to shoot in. I had shot in the apartment this past Wednesday, but all the images I gathered from the shoot that I really loved were too out-of-focus. This time around I managed to gather 36 in-focus images and pulled this one from the lot. This is my grandma's wedding dress (you've seen it before, I'm sure), and the window is in the breezeway of the upper level of the funeral home. The next goal is to shoot an image in which I am wearing my mother's wedding dress.

Also this past Wednesday, Art Agency held the annual Empty Bowls fundraiser. Customers purchased a ceramic bowl thrown by UWGB advanced ceramics students and were filled with soup or chili from local area restaurants. We raised $2148 for Paul's Pantry!



The semester is drawing to an end. And I am in fear of getting my work done. Cross your fingers that I do...cuz I sure am.

No comments: