Friday, March 13, 2009

Almost done...



Above is the work-in-progress octopus (now lovingly called Damien) drawing I probably have mentioned in quite a few blogs. He is so near completion it is scary, but ONE thing is holding that back...the blank white orbs he is holding in his tentacles...what are they?? In my sketchbook, he originally was holding eyes, but now I am not so sure. Help? I heard a few different ideas in critique this past Thursday but I am STILL stuck. Shall I stick with eyes? Should I just render more depth to the empty white glowing orbs?? What are these spheres??? As of yesterday I am on spring break, so by the end of break those circles better be filled...help?

1 comment:

adam said...

planets, basketballs, baseballs, meatballs, pizzas, snow-globes, diner plates, beach balls, tennis balls, volleyballs, popcorn balls, crumpled up pieces of paper, bagels, doughnuts, cakes, death stars,