Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Latest headshots




Early this week I shot a couple more headshots. They were my first male commissions and Nik is already using his for his voice acting website:

http://voice123.com/nikolasmeurett

I have been rediculously busy again as usual. I've been planning a bake/button sale for the org I am part of (Art Agency)...which is...tomorrow so I'm stressing big time about that. I constructed ONE jellyfish today and worked more on my octopus drawing which is due Thursday...and am shooting tomorrow afternoon. Spring Break is also next week so I plan on working on photo shoots and working on my commission for my hometown highschool's "Jazz and Java" concert...basically doing some artwork for it...getting paid...I dunno, sounds kinda cool.

I need to also make friends with Quark and InDesign. Because my stupid magazine spread project is due soon. I'd rather design logos or cd covers or fonts than make a magazine spread about some dead guy who made fonts once...but I realize this industry makes you kind of do things you don't want to...but...I can admit work can be boring right??

I need a break but it won't stop. At least I'm enjoying my insanity, right?

No comments: