Friday, March 20, 2009

Creating Characters: Little Red



Today my friend Clarissa and I ventured down from the coffeeshop to shoot at Lime Kiln park by the waterfall. We had no ideas in mind, just bags of costumes and our cameras. We found one surefire image, that I added to the Characters portfolio. We may have found another character with Clarissa wearing a fluffy white petticoat but I am still thinking more about those images and who this person could be. I like the Little Red Riding Hood character because she doesn't necessarily have to be Little Red riding Hood. The cape is a symbol that brings out more question about Little Red's identity...if this girl by the waterfall is in fact Little Red or not.

We plan on creating more characters today inside the coffee shop, who we will find, we don't know. But right now all I can think about is how much my stomach is growling.

No comments: