Sunday, March 1, 2009

Intro Graphics

This past semester (Fall 2008) I began taking classes for my minor with Intro Graphics. We had quite a few assignments but in this post I am sharing my best and favorite assignments.





Above are my three designs for the CD Cover redesign project. I chose the band, Radiohead and focused on addressing human/technology interactions and relationships.



Above here are my button designs for Pink Week, a national celebration of nothing more than the color pink. The entire Art department here at UWGB participates.

Aside from updating my online art sites today with my Intro Graphics work, I am gathering inspiration for possible shoots. Perhaps I shall embark to the Studio Arts building to weave on the loom, before viewing Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". Next weekend I plan on multiple sessions of shooting. Either way it is nice to have a day off before the crazy week ahead of me.

No comments: