Saturday, March 21, 2009

Portraits in a Gallery




Today the lovely Miss Clarissa and I went over to the Purloin Studio in the Falls to shoot some portraiture...the gallery offered colored panes of glass and all sorts of artistic odds and ends that resulted in some rather interesting portraits of Clarissa. The process of the shoot was basically putting whatever we could find on Clarissa...including scary grandma dolls. Needless to say it was the most random shoot I had done in awhile aside from the shooting randomly at midnight that one time earlier in the semester. I want to try more.

Tomorrow I am heading back to Green Bay, which probably means less shooting...but I must get my Graphics page layouts done and my Textiles project completed. The semester will pass by quickly, so I must finish strong.

Come May, I'll shoot everyday again. I can hardly wait.