Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waited



My brain is on full-drive for photography...it's slightly rediculous. The above photo I found more of a story with it, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to share it. I might make it black and white, but I am not too sure yet.
Tonight instead of drinking green beer or shamrock shakes (all 3 Menomonee Falls locations are OUT!) I read an article on postmodernism and the body and got more of a sense about my work...the costumes, the use of female models, identities...
And of course, browsed deviantart, and found a spectacular photographer to stalk:

www.larajade.co.uk

I just ventured into my basement and found a box of toy animals. I think the sink may become their watering hole. I am about to go experiment...sure, you'll prolly see a new post soon, but I'm okay with that. I may just be an obsessive-compulsive-blogger with my art as my medicine that drives the insanity further.

No comments: