Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Productive Day in the UWGB Photo Labs

Today was the Art Open House at UWGB...it went from 2-6, and I volunteered to demo printing. So I printed like mad...craploads of work that has never been revealed that I just left in my negative holders. I'm really loving them. The shot with the legs was printed in an edition of 7, the rest in 3, and the pine tree was just one print.






After what was nearly 8 hours spent in the darkroom--I went to see the UWGB Theatre production of "Expecting Isabel" with my friend Jessica who is also a theatre major. After which, I took her digital headshots, which I am very pleased with.




Tomorrow we are having a visiting artist on campus from California. His name is Sam Davis and he is a sculptor and photographer. I am not quite sure when I will return to life as you all know it, but at least I'm enjoying myself in my photo-nerd-land.

No comments: